Customizing Your Views
Want to change how your View looks?
- Prevent GravityView from loading its CSS styles
- Changing the display size of images
- How to disable the sorting control on one table column?
- (Advanced) Only show choices in the Search Bar that exist in entries
- Price fields and numbers being sorted alphabetically, not numerically
- How to show checkbox fields as comma-separated instead of a bullet list
- Creating a leaderboard with GravityView
- Are Views responsive on mobile devices?
- Custom single View template not displaying
- What are the existing layout options to create a View?
- Changing image size on the Multiple Entries screen
- Adding a percent sign (%) to a column
- Can I disable the Map It link?
- Adding a user's email address to Entry Notes
- How to rename the Update and Cancel buttons on the Edit Entry page
- Styling the Buttons on the Edit Entry Page
- Styling the Search Bar Widget