Your question might be already answered here!
- The Settings box is hidden
- GravityView updates aren't displaying
- License is shown as invalid
- Display issues with the Search Bar
- "Cheatin' Uh?" message is displayed when editing a View
- The GravityView settings menu isn't visible
- Price fields and numbers being sorted alphabetically, not numerically
- There are other plugin boxes on the Edit View screen
- Visual Composer and GravityView
- How to delete and re-install GravityView
- Using the [gv_entry_link] on your home page
- During installation: "Warning: No such file or directory"
- I get this error when auto-updating the plugin: "Download failed. SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK"