Getting a 404 error when accessing CSV endpoint
In Version 2.1, GravityView added the ability to export a CSV of View results.
The CSV can be accessed by adding "/csv/" to the end of the View URL.
- Before: https://example.com/view/my-example-view/
- After: https://example.com/view/my-example-view/csv/
If you are getting a 404 error when trying to access the CSV, there may be two reasons:
- Permalinks need to be re-saved
- Go to your Dashboard
- Click on the Settings menu item in the sidebar
- Click on "Permalinks"
- Click the "Save Changes" button to save the form
- Now the /csv/ URL should work!
- The View is embedded in a post or a page
Currently, GravityView does not support exporting CSVs when on a post or a page. Instead, link to the View's "/csv/" URL directly.