What are the differences between the View types
When creating a new View, if you have decided to use an existing form as the data source, you will need to select a layout from one of the above:
GravityView comes with two View types as default on its initial package (Core): Table View and Listing View.
The DIY layout (All Access license) is used when you need more control of the HTML structure of the View.
Here's a demonstration for each one of these View types so that you can better understand how they look like:
- Table View: https://demo.gravityview.co/blog/view/business-data/
- Listing View: https://demo.gravityview.co/blog/view/business-listings/
- Map View: https://demo.gravityview.co/blog/view/business-map/
- DataTables: https://demo.gravityview.co/blog/view/datatables/
- DIY layout: https://demo.gravityview.co/blog/view/diy/