Getting Started: Setting up Your First View
Welcome, and thank you for choosing GravityView!
This article provides an overview of how to get started with GravityView. Before you can start creating Views, you'll need to:
Now that you've installed GravityView and activated your license, you can start creating Views to display your Gravity Forms data. Below are the important steps that you must pay attention to when setting up your first View.
When creating a new View, we recommend following this sequence:
- Choose a Form and a View Layout
- Add Fields to the Multiple Entries and Single Entry Pages
- Choose which fields will be editable on the Edit Entry Layout tab
- Configure the final View Settings
- Embed the View on a Page or Post
Prefer to Watch the Video Series?
Check out our "Getting Started with GravityView" series below:
And don't forget: If you have any questions that are not answered here in our knowledge base articles, please contact our support!