Getting Started: Setting up Your First View
Welcome, and thank you for using GravityView!
In this article, we will guide you through important steps that you must pay attention to when setting up your first View. A View is a layout of Gravity Forms data—you get to choose which field content to show.
When creating a new View, we usually follow this sequence:
- Choosing a Form and a View Layout
- Adding Fields to the Multiple Entries and Single Entry Pages
- Choose which fields will be editable on the Edit Entry Layout tab
- Configure the final View Settings
- Embedding the View on a Page or Post
Prefer to watch a video instead?
Check out our "Intro to GravityView" below:
And don't forget: in case any questions might come up that are not answered here in our knowledge base articles, please contact our support!