The Views list on the dashboard
When configuring the GravityView plugin, the main screen is the list of configured Views ( Views > All Views). This list resembles the default list of posts or pages and it keeps most of the features you also find on those lists, but the GravityView plugin added more features on top of it to help you doing your job faster.
As shown in the image:
- You can filter your list by the Gravity Forms form used as the view source.
- When hovering over the View title you'll get access to the quick action links. The plugin introduced the Clone and the New Draft links. Read more.
- On the Data Source column, you'll see the Gravity Forms form name associated to the View. If you click on the name, you'll be redirected to the Gravity Forms form editor and you'll be able to manage the form fields and settings. Hovering on the form name, also shows quick action links:
- Edit Form - Link to the form fields editor
- Entries - Link to the form entries list
- Settings - Link to the form settings
- Preview Form - Link to the form preview page
- On the Template column, you'll see the name of the template used on the View.