Sometimes the GravityView support team needs additional information to help figure out what is causing problems. To help debug the issue, we ask customers to activate logging by following these steps:
How to enable logging and access GravityView logs
1. Go to the Gravity Forms Settings page
Click on the Forms menu, then click on the Settings submenu link.
2. Under General Settings, turn on "Logging"
3. Click "Save Settings" to update Gravity Forms settings
Once you save the settings, you will see a new Logging link.
4. Click the Logging tab
5. Set GravityView to "Log all messages" and save the form.
6. Use GravityView as normal
If you're experiencing a specific issue, perform the steps necessary to replicate the problem.
7. Return to the Gravity Forms Logging page
There should be a new link next to the "Log all messages" dropdown with the text "view log"
8. Right-click the view log link (or hold down Control while clicking)
Select the option similar to the following options:
- In Safari: "Download Linked File"
- In Firefox: "Save Link As…"
- In Chrome: "Save Link As…"
The text may vary slightly depending on your browser and operating system.
9. Send us the downloaded log file
Once we have the log file, we'll be able to better assist you.