I don't see that there is a GravityView update available.
This article goes over reasons why you don't see a GravityView update that you know exists.
1. Reason 1: Your website doesn't know it exists yet.
Your website only checks for plugin updates every few hours. You can force it to check again.
1.1 Go to the Updates Page
In the WordPress Dashboard, go click on Updates.
1.2 If you don't see GravityView in the plugin list, click the "Check Again" button
1.3 If you still don't see a GravityView update available, continue following the steps below.
2. Reason 2: Your license is inactive
When you purchased GravityView, you should have received your license key, which enables GravityView to auto-update. If you haven't entered your license, you won't be notified of updates.
2.1 You have moved your site to a new domain
If you activated your license for a staging or development website, make sure you re-activate it for the production domain. If you don't, updates won't be visible, even though the plugin license will appear to be valid.
2.2 If your license is invalid, you will see the message "Not Valid"
There are a few reasons your license may be invalid:
- You have entered the wrong license key (please re-enter and try again)
- If you are using Version 1.1.5 or lower, make sure you have the "No-Conflict Mode" setting turned off when trying to activate the license. Versions 1.1.6 and higher don't have this issue.
- You have reached the limit on activations for your license. Sol licenses are valid for one website, Interstellar for 3, and Galactic for 100. This may be because you have activated the plugin on a development site and live site. If that's the case, please get in touch with us, and we'll fix the issue for you. You can also upgrade your license on your GravityView Account page.
2.3 If your license is valid, you will see "Status: Valid"
The plugin should be receiving updates.
3. Reason 3: You're running a version with broken updates.
Some versions of GravityView had issues with automatic updates. If you're running one of these versions, you will need to re-download the plugin. Here's a list of GravityView releases with broken automatic updates:
- Version 1.1
- Version 1.3
On the GravityView Settings page, if you see the version number under the word GravityView (see picture below), then you're running a version with broken auto-updates.