Your GravityView Account Page
You can access your license keys, upgrade and renew your licenses, and manage your active sites from your GravityView Account page.
Find Your License Key
If you need to find your license key, first log into your GravityView Account page.
1. You will see the license key under the Your Licenses tab
2. Click inside the box that appears to select the license key
Copy that text and go to your GravityView Settings page.
3. Add the license key to your GravityView Settings
Paste the license key in the "License Key" field, then click Activate License to enable the license key for your website.
Manage Active Sites
GravityView licenses come with a fixed number of sites that can be activated at the same time. If you want to deactivate a license, that can be done from your site's GravityView Settings screen, but sometimes after a domain transfer that's not possible. In those cases, you can manage activated sites from your GravityView Account page.
1. Your activated sites are shown next to your license.
You may notice the "Activated Sites" number doesn't match the number of domains visible. This is because development sites ("staging sites") don't count against your activated licenses.
2. Click on the "x" next to the domain you want to deactivate.
3. Confirm that you want to de-activate the site
4. You will now be able to activate another site using your license key!
Upgrade Your License
There are two ways to upgrade your license: from your GravityView Account page, or from the GravityView Settings page on your website.
1. In your GravityView Account, under "Your Licenses", if you have upgrades available, they will appear under an "Upgrades" heading. Click the link of the upgrade.
2. Or, on the GravityView Settings page on your site, you'll also see a link for upgrades, if they are available.
Once you click the link, you will be taken to the GravityView website's cart page.
3. You'll notice the upgrade price is applied in the cart.
Note: We pro-rate the upgrade pricing at GravityView based on the amount of time remaining in your license period. That way, you don't pay for more than you get!
Renew Your License
When your license expires, you can renew it from your GravityView Account page.